Uciic.org is all about riding bicycles for the sheer joy of it. It doesn’t matter what kind of bike, rider, situation or location. It is about having fun on a bike. And where is the best place to learn everything about bicycles and cycling? It’s definitely our blog!
You can find everything in our blog and if not – we encourage you to write about it and share it to the bigger audience on our blog.
If you want to write for us, here is our guidelines:
- Topic must be around bicycles, cycling, biking or your experience with it
- Posts must be well-written (use correct grammar)
- Articles must be unique and unpublished elsewhere
- Article must be well-researched and informative
- Article length must be from 400 – ∞ words
- Avoid self promotion or hard linking to your website/content (don’t overdo it)
- Check for spelling and grammatical errors (poorly written articles will be rejected)
- Articles should be sent in a text or word file
- Uciic.org reserve the right to edit, remove inappropriate or irrelevant links, text related to article
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, trademarks, copyright and other third-party content referenced in the article must be included
If you think your story must be heard – contact us at email@example.com